Next Move!!

The next move requires no past mistakes to be done.

I am getting to the 5th week of the journey and the more time goes the more the work becomes more and more serious. From the few weeks that have gone already, I have improve on my organisational skills and have learnt how to push  work fast enough to meet with datelines. For the next move I am also taking the next task. My work is divided into six tasks as per my timeline and am on the second now 😟. I have to press the acceleration button if I want to meet with datelines but that's not a big deal when you have mentors like mine.

Since coding started I keep on learning. I become more comfortable with the code base and I think accelerating things a bit will not harm and instead help. Let see in one week time what the output will be :).

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Already in the middle of the journey.

Four weeks left