Four weeks left


Time is an illusion. Albert Einstein

I am running out of time😢😢. Four weeks left and I have not yet done up to 3/4 of my project. Oh! God I need divine intervention. And yesterday my mentor added a little task for me to do aside the project. Funny right! Yeah it's not. But it is very exciting because more work is more to learn 😣😜.

I have stalled the task I was working on from my previous post and started a new one that I completed. Will be going back soon for that tough task😭😭 

Working on the fourth/six task I hope to be done with it by the end of this week latest. I am kind of really behind. I am sorry for my mentors because I won't let them rest this coming days😂😂 I got to finish two tasks before my next post. Stay tuned for futher updates :). Let hope the story ends well.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Already in the middle of the journey.

Next Move!!